How to connect the Synergy Pro:
- Turn on 1 Nordic Light Pro or 1 Synergy Pro which you would like it to be the master.
- Please make a note on the Kooduu speaker you dedicate to be the master.
- After you’ve turned it on, the blue light will blink fast. This means it’s open to
connect with your phone/tablet and NOT for Synergy’s or Nordic Lights.
- Press the on/off button twice. Now the light is blinking slowly. This means you’ve made it the
- When the blue blight is blinking slowly it’s open to connect with Synergys or Nordic
Lights, but NOT with your phone/tablet.
- Turn on a Synergy or Nordic Light which you would like to have connected with the master.
- You’ll now hear a ‘turn on’ sound.
- Press the on/off button once. Now there should be NO light blinking.
- This means it’s in followers mode and it’s searching for its master.
- Within a few seconds you’ll hear a short ‘bleep’ sound. This means it is connected to
- Step 3 and 4 can be repeated as much as you want to connect as much as you want.
- Important:After you’ve added all your products you have to press the on/off button on the
- The master will now switch from blinking slow to blinking fast.
- As mentioned earlier, blinking fast means that it’s open to connect with your
- Open Bluetooth settings on your phone/tablet and connect with the master.
- Fill in the password: 1234
- Now it’s connected and you can play your music